Friday, January 29, 2010

I DON'T KNOW WHO HAD BEEN A GOOD FRIEND

I'm just furious. I don't know, pissed, mad.. I understand that sometimes people will tend to oversee the intensions of your own doing. I can't define if I may call it inconsiderate but anyhow, it's getting on my nerves. I do not expect a foul italian word from a friend to whom I just said "Ti Amo" a few minutes earlier. I just can't get it. I wanna be a good friend to them, but I can't seem to get the good intentions back.

He/She's one of my good friend way back from high school. He lives in Italy now and I am wondering, what happened? What had really happened? Even if it was a joke, even if it was unintentionally mentioned (good thing, it was in italian. Nobody can understand not unless they google it) I say it is hurtful. Because it was posted on a public social network site, inside the fan page of our HS Alma Mater. What's bad about this is that the comments are all posted on my design.

I do not want to say that he is accusing me of creating a design more like of FEU / DLSU (there I said it already!) just because it is green? We share the same color what the heck?! I found a cool tut and made something out of it. Never my intention to imitate a design or what. It's just bad that people can sometimes can be as bloat-head as a bloat fish and maybe even smell like one.

No more nice girl for them. No more cool and understanding friend for them!

No comments: