Saturday, January 9, 2010

AN ANNOYING INTERVIEW

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
[ If I'm thirsty, yes. ]
Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
[ I dunno.. Maybe.. Oh yea! ]
Ever snuck out of your house?
[ Once.. And I was caught. ]
Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
[ Breaking a heart is not good. Can I choose nothing? ]
What did you do today?
[ Woke up, ate, went to Citybank Savings in Tomas Morato, went to SM bought an ice cream and ate wraps, called Jollibee, managed my Cafe, harvested my farm and went blogging. ]
Do you like someone right this second?
[ I'd still say yes.. ]
Would you ever get a tattoo?
[ Yea! Super! ]
What was the last thing you ate?
[ Jolli Hotdog, fries and Peach Mango Pie ]
Are you a morning person or a night person?
[ Night Person. Don't you know? / Dawn.. :D ]
Do you snore?
[ How would I know? Lol! ]
Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
[ Yea, she's still alive. Haha! ]
What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
[ What the hell do you mean? You mean dead? As in dead dead? ]
Do you like to spend time with people?
[ Of course. With people I wanna hang out with, yes. ]
Are you hungry?
[ I say, not anymore!
]
What is your salad dressing of choice?

[ I am not really a salad person ]
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?

[ Is there such thing as sit-up resto anyway? ]
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?

[ Tender Juicy Hotdog - Jumbo ]
What are your pizza toppings of choice?

[ Anything with lotsa meat and cheese ]
What do you like to put on your toast?

[ I can eat it plain ]
How many televisions are in your house?

[ Six ]
What color of cell phone do you have?

[ Black ]
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
[ Ambidextrous ]
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?

[ No way. Uhm, none than I can think of ]
What is the last heavy item you lifted?

[ Last? Not an item.. But my self.. :) ]
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?

[ Not yet ]
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?

[ It's kinda scary. I don't wanna stress myself preparing for my death. Would you? ]
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
[ I love my name now. I'm happy with my name. ]
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?

[ HELL YEAH! ]
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?

[ I have so many that I had lost count of ]
What’s your goal for the year?

[ To achieve things from my list ]
Last person you talked to?

[ Aivy ]
Last person you hugged?

[ Secret ]
Favorite Season?

[ Rainy ]
Favorite Holiday?
[ Any holiday ]
Favorite day of the week?
[ Friday night and the whole day of Saturday ]
Favorite Month?
[ November and December ]
First place you went this morning?

[ Comfy Room ]
What's the last movie you saw?

[ Paranormal Activity ]
Do you smile often?

[ I do ]
Do you like your laugh?

[ Sorta ]
Do you always answer your phone?

[ Inasmuch as I want to not answer.. It depends on who's calling me. But most of the time, I don't answer my phone ]
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?

[ No one ]
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
[ White. Parang si Storm ]
What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?

[ I don't even go there ]
Have you ever had a pet fish?

[ We had a pet fish. It died, and I think it's a fighting fish ]
Favorite Christmas song?

[ I forgot ]
What's on your wish list for your birthday?
[ I don't know. I have my list for my entire life already ]
Can you do push ups?

[ I can't even lift my body, what do you expect? ]
Can you do a chin ups?

[ I love to try Hahaha! ]
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
[ I.. I'm scared of the future ]
Do you have any saved texts?

[ Lotsa ]
Ever been in a car wreck?

[ No ]
Do you have an accent?

[ Parang tegelowg eh? ]
What is the last song to make you cry?
[ Star ng Pasko - ABS CBN's Christmas Theme ]
Plans tonight?

[ None at the moment ]
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?

[ No, more like bikini bottom? ]
Name 3 things you bought yesterday?

[ Aw.. ]
Have you ever been given roses?
[ Yes. Highschool life o, highschool life.. ]
Current hate right now?

[ Staying up until the next morning with a bad headache ]
Met someone who changed your life?

[ Yes. ]
How did you spend this past New Year?
[ I can't tell ]
What song represents you?
[ Happily Ever After by He is We. Haha ]
Name three people who might complete this?
[ No one ]
What were you doing 12 AM last night?

[ Managing my cafe ]
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?

[ I still wanna sleep. Give me five more minutes.. ]

1 comment:

Di Licop said...

Hahahaha! I love this..