Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WANNA WATCH THE SHOWTIME! BUT TURNED OUT ON A STRIPED PYJAMAS INSTEAD

I slept 3 in the morning. I woke up 11:58AM. I wanna watch Showtime, pero hindi ako nakaabot. Although I saw the repeaters naman. It's kinda bore so I switched the channel to HBO. The current movie was A Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. I remembered Mark Arisgado mentioned he saw the movie with Ms. Cherel last year. Now I have to catch the movie in Star Movies. Patapos na kasi yung story nung naabutan ko. Hell, It's a sad one. I think the German boy died along with his Jewish new-found friend. I saw them being locked up on a rusty-steel room together with the other naked Jewish men. The German boy pondered unafraid and the next scene was a soldier (I'm not sure about it) on top of the room wearing a gas mask put a shower-like tube above. At may lumabas na gas. Next thing I know, German boy's dad, whom's a high ranking camp officer ran and searched for the boy along with his associates, his wife and his daughter.

It's a sad story. The German boy befriended the Jewish boy with traumatic consequences.


No comments: